1. Clare W. Graves, "Deterioration of Work Standards," Harvard Business Review, September - October, 1966.
2. Clare W. Graves, "Levels of Existence: An Open System of Values," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, Fall, 1970.
3. Vincent S. Flowers and Charles L. Hughes , "Shaping Personnel Strategies to Disparate Value Systems," Personnel, March-April, 1973.
4. Vincent S. Flowers and Charles L. Hughes, "Why Employees Stay," Harvard Business Review, July - August, 1973.
5. M. Scott Myers and Susan S. Myers, "Adapting to the New Work Ethic," The Business Quarterly, Canada, Winter, 1973.
6. Vincent S. Flowers and B. A. Coda, "A Human Resource Planning Model," Personnel, January - February, 1974.
7. Clare W. Graves, "Human Nature Prepares for a Momentous Leap," The Futurist, April, 1974.
8. Vincent S. Flowers and Charles L. Hughes, "New Goals in Personnel," Management by Objectives, Surrey, England, Vol. 3. No. 4, 1974. (Reprinted in Indian Management, Summer, 1975).
9. M. Scott Myers and Susan S. Myers, "Toward Understanding the Changing Work Ethic," California Management Review, Spring, 1974.
10.Vincent S. Flowers and M. Scott Myers, "Dollarizing Attitudes," Atlantic Economic Review, May - June, 1974. (Reprinted in ASCI Journal of Management, Bella Vista Hydersbad, India, 1974).
11. Vincent S. Flowers and M. Scott Myers, " A Framework for Developing Human Assets," California Management Review, Summer, 1974.
12. Flowers, Hughes, Myers and Myers, Managerial Values for Working, A Nationwide A.M.A. Survey Report, January, 1975.
13. Thomas M. Rohan, "Should a Worker's Personality Affect Your Managing," Industry Week, May 5, 1975, pp.28-38.
14."Multiple Communication Channels for Better Motivation," What's Ahead in Personnel, Newsletter, Industrial Relations News, Chicago, No. 148, June, 1975.
Chronological List of Publications on Graves & Value Systems Analysis